The Reputation Package.
- One Case Study: By definition, a case study is an in-depth examination of a particular case (or cases) within a real-world context. For example, case studies in medicine may focus on an individual patient or ailment; case studies in business might cover a particular firm's strategy or a broader market; however, a case study can be a powerful tool to show how your company and its products have benefited a client.
- One Blog: Why do smart, innovative business owners implement a blog, and is it really worth all the effort? It is absolutely worth the effort, especially if you’re deploying an organic growth strategy or combined with a paid strategy like PPC or digital display advertisements. Continually adding high-quality, relevant, and timely content that answers users' questions gives search engines a reason to crawl, index, and ultimately rank your page.
- Social Posts: Posting on social media makes you more visible and memorable to prospects. Engaging your audience on social media platforms is a great way to keep them informed. By posting regularly, you make sure that your customers see more of your company and become users or promoters. Posting regularly also allows you to evaluate what works and what doesn’t.
- Website Content: Your web pages need to be informative and easy to read. We write SEO-optimized content. Knowing what your audience is searching for, allows us to use keywords and phrases in your page content. This will boost your site's search engine results which will lead to more page views.
- One Press Release: Distribute your press releases to multiple media outlets to generate awareness for your brand. Press releases can announce a new product, feature updates, new partnerships, or company events to generate awareness.